Friday, December 26, 2008

UltraRunning for Nintendo Wii

Okay, I am not sure UltraRunning for Nintendo Wii exists, but wouldn't it be cool?

Actually, I take that back. It would kinda suck to have to run in your livingroom or office in one place. Unless you had a treadmill.

Anyway, My wife and I got a Nintendo Wii for Christmas. Her brother had ordered it from China and got it delivered just in time for Christmas.
Here's my wife and here brother going at it in Boxing:We had so much fun playing the sports games on Christmas Day. They were all tired and I wanted to keep going. Hmmm. Wonder if it's becasue I am in slightly better shape?????

My Wish List for Wii Games (If they had them)

UltraRunning or Trail Running
Crossfit Wii
Wii Cycling

I created my Mii likness. It's kinda scary, but it does loook like me. Okay, I did trim it down a little on the waist, but you get the idea.


My wife got me the TV for Christmas. -I'll let her use it once in a while.

3 comments:

  1. That'd be awesome if it was hooked up to a treadmill or something.

    Although...now to think about it - it would be even more awesome if I could just sit on my couch and pretend to be running.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would be a great idea, but probably too small of a market.

    If that would happen, I'd probably log too many miles from my couch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wii got a we too (whatever) and I'm hooked on it!! Boxing and Golf are my favorites in the Wii Sports, but you should also check out Wii Music! I like that one a lot, though I'm a drummer too, so...

    Anyway, have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete