Monday, December 29, 2008

Effortless running????

This was something I was pondering tonight while halfway through my treadmill run at the gym.
Even though my pace was much slower than normal due to some testing of my foot taping, I felt as if I was gliding along with no effort.
It's been a couple of weeks since my last run, and I am thinking that Crossfit has kept me in shape in between runs.

I still have some pain in my foot, and that may never go away. I will see here in the weeks to come as to the true healthiness of my foot.

Here are some shots of my foot taping with Duck Tape:
Athletic Tape and Duck Tape:
Just Duck Tape:

Totals:

5 miles...treadmill...time is too slow to print.

5 comments:

  1. You look like you are starting to transform into the tin man.

    Will the duck tape have the same effect as the kinseo tape? I wonder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read/saw the Napoleon Dynamite reference on the blog listings. LOL Love the tape job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. one question...how did that duct tape feel when you ripped it off? YIKES!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darrell: I am not sure about the Kineso Tape. I am just using Duck Tape because it is very cheap and effective.

    Rob, I was wondering when someone would pick up on that.

    Robin:
    It's not too bad with the Duck Tape. It's not as sticky as you would think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A couple more pieces and you've got a full 'boot'. ;)

    ReplyDelete