Friday, December 19, 2008

Elements Day 3 – Over thinking it

Today was tough. Need I even say that? Nevermind. I guess from here on out I need not worry explaining that the Crossfit WOD was hard.

On my way home, I almost threw up. I had that real quesy feeling that nearly ends not so good.
I quickly grabbed some 7-Up and I was fine.

Today was my final day of Elements, and now, I have graduated to the regular classes, which I can begin immediatley.

For some reason I am having a Mental Block with the Olympic Lifts. More specifically, I am having problems with the Power Cleans.
I beleive I am simply over thinking the progressions of this move. I do have some work cut out for me on these. It seemed the more I worked through these the worse I got.
Once I break that mental block, I'll have these down.

Warm Up:
500m Row
20 Pushups
20 Rollovers

Skills:
Press
Push Press
Pushjerk
Power Cleans

WOD:
7 Push Press
10 Slam Ball
250m Row
4 Rounds for Time
Time: 11:19

Thought I was going to die.

1 comment:

  1. All I have to say is "Get ready". I blogged about my wod today. You're going to be surprised how different 12/19/2009 is, just wait.

    ReplyDelete