Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tired tonight

A little tired tonight for some reason. I had the goal of getting in 5 miles, but I was so dog tired.
I reduced my speed down on the treadmill and took it easy, but just wasn't feeling it. Instead of wasting my time on a run I wasn't "feeling", I went and did a few Crossfit moves that really kicked me to the floor.

I came home and my wife had dinner waiting on me, just like every woman should...Just KIDDING!
I ate until my eyes filled with Pasta and Red Sauce.
I've been hitting the Zone principles since Thanksgiving, and today was the first day I felt really fatigued.

Anyway, I am changing my Blogging for now. I am going to enter my daily workout or training to the right of my Blog.

Totals: 3.53 miles ran/walked: 38:05
Quick cardio workout

2 comments:

  1. If your wife reads your blog than you better watch out for "secret" ingredients that might make you dash to the bathroom. just sayin'

    ReplyDelete