Tuesday, December 2, 2008

New Blog

This will be my first post on this blog.


My goal here is to not clutter my main blog up with information not pertaining to running.
I will be starting Crossfit at Rogue Fitness in Columbus on December 15th. This will for sure be a life changing event for the next year or more.


Crossfit will take me to a whole new level when it comes to my fitness. I am a runner. Not a good one, but still a runner.
For me to do the things I want in life, I need to be a stronger runner. This is where Crossfit comes in.

I've done some of the Crossfit WOD (work out of the day) on my own and I can tell you, it took everything I had to stay in it, and on it.

1 comment:

  1. I, too am starting Cross Fit. Dirt Diva not only made it sound fun, but she has had super results. I am a runner as well. I'd like to use CF to help improve my running and help me reach my goal of being able to run when I am 80 years young. Run long, brother.

    ReplyDelete