Tuesday, December 9, 2008

This was my view tonight while on the treadmill:


Tonight's workout consisted of a run on the treadmill and 50 laps down the frogs' tongue.
It was much too wet to run outside so I opted for a run indoors.
My foot is feeling good, and with the increasing mileage, I should be back on track by the first of the year.
I'm so itching to get to Mohican.

My doctor put me on some steroids to help with my headaches, and I am hoping they won't make me put on weight. I believe they are helping out with the inflammation in my foot but not totally sure.

Anyway, does anyone have any experience with the Paleo Diet? Thinking about giving this a shot for the first month or so while doing Crossfit. Not sure how I would do with trying to put in mileage and doing Crossfit at the same time. I need me Lucky Charms ya know!


Totals:
5 miles easy pace with walking 52:31
Frog Slide: Not really. But I would really, really like to do it just once.

5 comments:

  1. Nick, I want a picture of you on the frog slide. I double dog dare you!

    We will be running at Mo 7:30 AM Sunday 4 miles up the dam and around. Then 4 miles out and back along river starting at 8:30 am. Start and Stop from the Covered Bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was on the Paleo for 12 weeks this time last year, it takes some getting used to and to be honest the effects were minimal but it's healthy eating for sure

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking frog's tongue was a euphemism for the t-mill, then I say the other picture. 50 laps for time (ala crossfit) on the the froggy might be a decent workout. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What?! No Frog Slide.... come on.. be a kid for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must do the frog slide. And you must put a little digital camera off to the side and turn it to video mode. And then just let loose once. :)

    ReplyDelete