Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Been Busy and/or Lazy

Which ever you believe, I can tell you I am sore as can be from Monday's Crossfit workout.
The pushups are what got me, and I've not been this sore in a while.

I picked up a copy of The Paleo Diet For Athletes. So far it is interesting, but I will report more on it later once I have read through it more.

Foot:
My foot seems to be slowly getting better. I need to go out on a run soon to test it out a little.
I've been taping it with athletic tape and it seems to be helping a lot.
I used to be in Sports Medicine in my College days, and it all came back to me when I started taping it. I kinda wish I would have stuck with Sports Med but, unless you get in on the professional level, there really isn't any money in it.

Sorry for the boring post, not much to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment