Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Old Fezziwig Ale

Since I didn't get a chance to run again today or go to Crossfit, I figured I would drink a beer or two and get some work done.

This could constitute as training right?

I bought a Sam Adams Holiday 12 pack since I've been wanting to try some of these seasonal beers that I've never tried before.
Old Fezziwig Ale was in my sites as I let the bottles cool down a bit.

This is a very good beer, but was a little dissapointed that I didn't taste more of the Cinnamon and Ginger. It's supposed to taste like a Christmas Cookie.
Oh well, it's still a good quality beer that was drinkable.
My next sites are set on the Cranberry Lambic.

Rob, I know your reading this so I will have extras to give to you since I will not drink all this beer anyway.

3 comments:

  1. The seasonals available this time of year are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rob, I figured that would.

    Tony, this was my first year trying many of the seasonals in the pack believe it or not.
    My favorite, hands down, has got to be Octoberfest.

    ReplyDelete