Thursday, December 18, 2008

Rigor Mortis has Set In

I don't think I've been this sore in a long time. For the Crossfit workouts they've combined both upper body with lower body.
I am okay with the lower body stuff, but my upper body strength is like that of Mr. Monty Burns.

I was really sore on Wednesday when I went in for my second day. I wondered how I would be able to do anything at all. When it came time to do the warm up, I had a little difficulty, but it wasn't too bad. Seems I worked out the old sorenesss and put new back in my muscles.

As I am sitting here trying to type on my laptop, the pain is unreal. I can barely lift my arms up to scratch my chin.
My wife loves it when I am this sore because she can poke and prod at me and I am usually too sore to fight back.
I'm contemplating on going to the gym, but unsure I can get dressed to go.

3 comments:

  1. I miss being "that kind of sore" . Sounds crazy right??

    Thank goodness your wife's gift arrived. For all that she has to put up with she deserves a treat.

    NOW GET TO THE GYM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And this...is what I don't do crossfit. The act of enducing pain for pleasure is just wrong. ;)

    ReplyDelete