Sunday, December 21, 2008

Chilly Willy

The temperature outside right now is a sweet 12 degrees (and dropping) with a Wind Chill Advisory. This is a little cooler than this morning, but still very miserable outside with the wind.
To me, it was a good day to go for a run, but there again is that anomoly called : Wind
This usually forces me inside on the treadmill, but not today.

I wasn't able to make it to the gym today either for a run as I have way too much stuff to do leading up to Christmas.
I was however able to make it to Crossfit. Please see my other blog "The Workout From Hell"
for some pictures taken during the workout.

I am not sure if I'll make it out for a run tomorrow or not. I am volunteering at a Homless Shelter tomorrow morning, then wait, YES! I will have time to make it to the park before Crossfit.
I need to try out my new iPod Nano I got with the Nike + chip.

3 comments:

  1. We are having an early winter here in Portland like I've never seen, and it is keeping me indoors at the moment. Not 12 degrees, but a lot colder than normal. Had two foot snow drifts outside my door this morning. Started snowing again right after I cleared it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tony:
    I believe if it is going to be this cold, then it better snow.

    Seems it will be too warm here on Christmas though.

    ReplyDelete