Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tater Flipper


Never done a Tater before and most everyone in the class had no idea what "J" was talking about. We thought for sure someone was going home with a broken foot or two.
Taters require total focus because if you take your eye off the Kettlebell once, then you will drop it.
The skill seems to never go well when I have to do power cleans. I think it has something to do with my wrist. -Long story.
Anyway, I didn't get any sleep today, so probably no running tonight. My dog had other plans in waking me up at noon for no reason.
I'm going to try and upload a video of the workout.



Warm Up:
100 KB Swings
20 Push Ups
20 Roll Overs

Skill:
Clean & Jerk

WOD:
10 Taters
5 Push Press w/95 lbs
10 Ball Slams

AMRAP in 15 minutes:
My score: 9 rounds...almost 10.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work! You have to give the workout a good name. Look forward to reading more on your training.

    ReplyDelete