Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I've been doing some thinking

Yep, I am thiking these days now that it is warm outside.
I created my separate CrossFit Blog in hope to keep things separate. CrossFit on one, Running on the other.
With me now on Facebook, and Twitter, I simply don't have much time for all of them.
I've been tossing around the idea of importing this CrossFit blog into my other one, and simply have just one blog.
The next thing is should I change the name of my blog? Technically, I am a Rookie and probably will be for some time. I just cannot come up with a good name. Any ideas?
You know it is a training blog and not just a running blog. Everything I do is training.
CrossFit helps me with mental endurance, hill running, and helps me learn to not suck so much oxygen.

I just bought a 40lb vest that I will be using for both CrossFit and Running. I put the thing on today and I felt so wobbly. This will get interesting for sure.

What are your thoughts? You can post as anonymous if you want.

3 comments:

  1. This is all so exciting. First, I think it's a really good idea to combine the 2 blogs. Your crossfit is supporting your running, so it is an important part and has all its rights to be there. I would just keep the name of your running blog the way it is and continue from there. Also really super you got the 40lbs vest. I garantee you'll have so much fun with this; just be prepared to sweat like a pig. Also let me know if you can run with it, because I can't; it's giving me too much of a beat and I'm afraid of getting injured. Just walking uphill is a really good workout, too. Have fun:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, I like your thinking on this.
    I will let you know on the vest. I did a 1 mile walk today and was ready to die.
    I'm headed out to run some hills without it and walk a little with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you on consolidating to one blog. What about "Trail Crossings" or something like that (meshing Trail Mudder & Cross Fit). It's a bit corny now, but may grow on you??

    I had the same dilemma when I started blogging about running. It used to be VBGuru (100% programming posts) to Trail Hacker (running & programming). It's grown on me now that I run trails and I hack computers. :) Ideas...

    See you Sunday!

    ReplyDelete