Monday, March 2, 2009

MOFO's

Mofo complex is as followed:

KB Swings
KB (not sure the name of them, but as you swing the KB you pull it to your chest)
KB Cleans
KB Squats
KB Jerks

Warm up: (I did them all with little to no complaining)
50 Flutter Kicks
50 Squats
50 Push Ups

Skill:
MOFO's

WOD:
3 MOFO's
20 Burpees
6 MOFO's
15 Burpees
10 MOFO's
9 Burpees
12 MOFO's?????

okay, I got dizzy and nauseated at this point and cannot remember how many MOFO's we did.

Since I half assed some of my Burpees, I punished myself and did a 1000m Row after the WOD.

My time: 13:42 Blue Kettlebells. (I'm not sure of the weight)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nick.. I think you mean KB Rows for the one missing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julie, you’re right. I was drawing a blank on those.
    Must have been the lack of blood to my head at that time.

    ReplyDelete