Thursday, March 5, 2009

Anyone know what these are???????


I'll give you a second to think............Nope...............Nope try again...............Give up?
It is a little blurry I know.

It is an: Ohmygodthesecookieshavecrackinthem cookies. (That's German by the way) And they came all the way from S. Carolina, not Germany.
The bad part was, I had to share them with my wife.
Seriously, this baker needs to start their own business. I can honestly say, these are some of the best cookies I've ever had. (I'm not just saying that R.)
Okay, enough about the cookies cause I want to eat the rest of them right now.
M-U-S-T......H-A-V-E......S-E-L-F......C-O-N-T-R-O-L

I went to Crossfit tonight because I had some cookies and pizza to work off. I was planning a run tonight as well since the weather was in the 50's which felt like summer. If I didn't run, it would have been a sin. The run felt great. I've noticed my running doesn't hurt now that I've been Crossfitting. Nothing compares to the pain of Crossfit (working out wise). -Seriously. I still get tired, but as Catra has said: Suck it up Buttercup! -Keeps me moving every time.

The next couple of days I am going to take off since I am planning a long run on Sunday. I'm a bit nervous as this will be a distance that my body will not be happy with.

Oh yeah, I got a good book to read while I'm resting up and refueling for Sunday.


Hey all..... send good vibes to this guy on Saturday: Rob is running the Carl Touchstone Memorial Mississippi 50 mile race.
I signed up for this last year, airplane ticket and all, and was too sick to train and run the race. I was bummed. Anyway, this is one tough guy (though he won't admit it) and he will do very well in the race. He's a good guy, but don't tell him I said that.

2 comments:

  1. So you did share... good boy! Sure wish my teenager did not put a dent in them before I could mail them to you. Have to keep a closer eye on him next time. :)

    Can't wait to hear about your long run. My fiends are trying to pull me into a 34 mile Ultra on May,3rd. It is a FREE event but I am not sure I have enough time to get my miles up over the next 8 weeks. We will see....

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMM, cookies! I love cookies. Well, actually I love pretty much any thing with sugar, flour and butter as the main ingredients. Not a good thing for a perpetually injured runner.

    ReplyDelete