Thursday, March 19, 2009

300

I was whipped before we even started today. After yesterday's pent up energy release, I was ready for a long sleep today which never happened. Since it is warm outside, my dog has had other plans for me by waking me up in the middle of the day.
I debated whether or not to go into Rogue, but decided I would regret it if I didn't.
One last push before Sunday's 21 mile trail run at Mohican.

The workouts are varied in that you never know what you are walking into when you get there.
Check out this video link below of the Rogue Warriors in action doing "300"
Watch "J" bust out those deadlifts like they are child's play.


Rogue 300

Warm up:
1 mile run

Skill:
300 complex (see below)

WOD: 300

25 pull-ups
50 deadlifts at 135 pounds
50 box jumps
50 floor wipers
50 push-ups
50 KB clean and press
25 more pull-ups -- for a total of 300 reps

My time: 23:19???? I think.
There were people posting 16:00-18:00 minutes for this.

Be back Monday......

No comments:

Post a Comment