Friday, March 13, 2009

Not this type of Running

Okay, I'm just gonna say it. Tonight was a bitch.
We thought we were going to be rowing, but that was not the case.

I love running. It's what I'm all about. But this running even though nessescary, sucked really bad.

Warm up:
1.5 mile run (Turned into a harder run than I wanted to)

Skill:
2-100m sprints
1-400m sprint (I was dead after the first two sprints)

WOD:
20 Squats
200m Run
20 Push Ups
200m Run

AMRAP in 20 minutes

I was only able to manage 5 rounds. Had my head not been split open, I may have been able to squeeze out 1-2 more at most.
I think since the weather is turning warmer, we will be doing more work outs like this.


I bought a pair of Rogue Shoes tonight. I wasn't able to use them yet, but everyone I talk to says they are the best.



No comments:

Post a Comment