Sunday, March 29, 2009

Fight Gone Bad

Since the weather is not cooperating today I decided a Sunday CrossFit beatin was in order.
I woke up very late today at 11:00AM and sprung out of bed like a coiled spring ready to go for the noon session.
Saturday's and Sunday's at Rogue are exceptionally painful. Gotta love it.
Today's WOD: Fight Gone Bad
I've never done this workout before and in theory, it is to mimic what an MMA fighter goes through minus the punches, kicks, and bleeding. Please see the video below for full details.



Warm up: Indoor McBride (Still don't know what this means)
1600m Row
30 Burpees

Skill: Wall Ball, Push Press, Box Jumps, SDHP (Sumo Dead Lift High Pull), Rowing

WOD: FGB

Wall Ball
SDHP
Push Press
Box Jumps
Rowing

My Score: 187




6 comments:

  1. i think You are a machine. wow. super strength workout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RG: I have been called that once in a while. But.....The people I work out with are totally Bad Ass, but....I hang in there with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You bottle your own beer? Scott once had a homemade brew in our frig until it leaked and went EVERYWHERE. No more homemade beer.

    That workout is a BUTT kickin!! Unreal and insane in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That crossfit stuff looks tough. Way to go. I LOVE the Easter Basket!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robin, I made the first batch of the year. I am working on a kegging system, but it may have to wait a while.
    CF is insane and that's the way I am so, it all works out.

    Hey Michelle, I like my Easter Basket too. I am hoping to share when they are ready.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CF looks tuff, but I can see why you'd love it.

    ReplyDelete