Thursday, January 8, 2009

"Runs with Sox"


At least that is what I am calling myself today as I get to Blacklick Park for a quick run and realized I forgot my gloves at home.
I was planning on going to Crossfit afterwards and had brought an extra set of clothes including an extra pair of socks. They would do just fine against the cold temps.
It was about 21 degrees out and to my surprise I was keeping a nice steady pace down the trail.

I went exploring the new part of the trail that they are building. Seems I found it to be a dead end. Once it is completed it will run a little closer to my house. It's about time they made more trails in this area.

I've been debating on trying to stick to a "Plan" in terms of running.
I'm still not sure if I will be doing this or not. As of right now, I have running goals per week but nothing "planned" for each day.
I think this will take a little of the pressure off me for the time being.


Totals: 4.20 miles...9:48 pace - Trail with 3 feet of snow, up hill both ways.
Crossfit WOD: 29:16

1 comment:

  1. Why on earth would I have holes in my shoes?

    Those don't work here in Ohio during this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete