Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Babies are Safe

Okay, it's Ohio, zero degrees outside, no room in the fridge, what's a man to do? Put em outside I say.

I put a case of Sam Adams Winter Lager outside last night to cool off while I found room in the fridge. Well, I must have been sidetracked by something because I forgot them out there.

This morning when I was getting breakfast, I freaked out because I realized, they were still out there. To my amazement, none were busted open and were all still in liquid form. Not sure how that happened.
By the Way, I wasn't reaching for a Sam Adams for breakfast either. It was more like left over spaghetti.

4 comments:

  1. As long as you are having spaghetti for breakfast, why not wash it down with a Sam Adams? The breakfast of champions, I say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the most terrifying experience a man should have to face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that you "freaked out" when you remember them being our side. I love it!!

    Man Scott and I need to move close to you guys. No one in their right mind ever leaves good beer outside for any reason. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rob: You got that right.

    Robin: I have no fear of my beer getting stolen since the two girly guys that live to either side of me are strictly "Light Beer" drinkers.
    These Pansies even think Sam Adams Light is too heavy.

    ReplyDelete