Monday, January 12, 2009


Went to Crossfit today wondering how my shoulder was going to hold up. The last CF session left me with that old familiar feeling in my shoulder as a reminder that I have once again over done it.
I am not sure what it is. I am assuming it is my rotator cuff, but since I am stubborn, I don't know. I think in past times, it would flare up, then I'd rest it and the pain would go away.
I still have this annoying "pop" in my shoulder, but nothing ever comes of it.
Seems yesterday's 14 mile run did a little more to it than anything. I was a little sore this morning when I woke up.

I warmed up today really well prior to the "beating" and seems it wasn't aggravated at all.
It feels a little toasty, but not too bad.
The warm up with push ups went well. I was able to do these straight through with no issues.

For today's Skill, it seems my Dead lift has clicked and all is well there. Nothing more to do except go up in weight.

The WOD was a welcomed sight as there was no pull ups involved. I'll just have to find a modification until I figure this out.

Anyway, I was able to survive just fine and completed the WOD in 22:21.

Check out our run at Mohican State Park yesterday. I know it's not CF related, but who cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment