Thursday, February 12, 2009


Went to CF tonight a little fearful that I wasn't going to make it through the WOD.
Seems the last 3-4 times I've went I still get that pesky migraine.
Anyway, it was a nice beating as always.
I must be a glutton for punishment becasue I really just pushed my way through without a thought of giving up.

We worked on a complex of olympic moves which I really liked.

The WOD itself was simple, but don't let that fool you. I used a band for assistance on the dips, and ended up dropping the weight on the d-bell thrusters. Seemed everytime I did the d-bell thrusters the pressure in my head increased making it miserable. The drop in weight was a good idea.

Even though I did less resistance, I was still feeling it and loved every minute of it.

1 comment:

  1. Great job on taking the pain. Pain is the runners best friend - it will be all worth it.

    ReplyDelete