Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Kettlebeating

Tonight started out great as I got to Rogue a little early to warm up and ward off any migraine that was looming.

I knew ahead of time we were going to have Kettlebells to work with. What I didn't know was that we had a 1 mile run at the end to do. Okay, no big deal. I'm a runner, and I can handle a mile. Actually, it was less than a mile. We had to circle the property twice and on the second round, my head split in two. Nice. I almost made it through without any issues.

The kettlebell workout consisted primarily of Kettlebell Cleans which I absolutely love like pink eye, but it is all necessary.

I started out with 50 box jumps and a 1000 m Row on my own with a few half hearted pull ups mixed in.
I think I was just still a little sore from yesterday's workout.

Warm up:
30 Squats
30 Push Ups
20 Roll Overs
20 Over Head Squats with PVC pipe

Skill:
KB Clean and Jerks

WOD:
C&J: Every 20, 15, 10 sec regression for 4 minutes each.

1 Mile Run

Warm down: 50 abmat sit ups

Great Workout
Tomorrow: Day off (I think)

No comments:

Post a Comment