Sunday, February 22, 2009

Good Day at Rogue


I was feeling pretty good the past two days that I decided I was in serious need of a Crossfit workout.
Knowing from the previous 6 times I overstepped my bounds in terms of pushing the intensity, I was going to use this workout as a test.

Before we started the warm up I decided to warm up on my own with a 1000 meter row and a few box jumps. At the end of the workout I decided to warm down with another 1000 meter row.

During the WOD, I backed off the intensity but kept it at a pace where I was actually getting something out of it.
In the end I got decent workout in with no headache. Maybe borderline, but still none at all.

Warm up
1000m Row (On my own)
30 Squats
20 Push ups
20 Pull ups ( I didn’t do all of them)

Skill
Dumbbell Snatches

WOD:
2000 m Row
10 DB Snatches L/R hand
2000 m Row
10 DB Snatches L/R hand
My time: 21:43

Warm down:
1000m Row (On my own)

2 comments:

  1. What's up with the headaches Nick? That's not what you want for sure. I know intense workouts can do that, Fran for example gives me an instant splitting headache, well it did when I first did it. It's not quite as bad now.

    6,000m rowing in one session, wow!

    ReplyDelete