Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cindy my Love

I have been debating for quite some time whether or not I would post about any Crossfit workouts that I do at home or anywhere else..
I have done a few on my own since joining Rogue but never posted them.
Well, I am still sick and since I pushed through this I thought it was warranted. I will from now on post the workouts I do at home.

Tonight was my favorite CF WOD: Cindy. Actually the jury is still out on that one, but it seemed to be one I repeated a lot when I started CF on my own.

What made tonight a little different was that I did "Cindy" at my other gym I go to.
I was getting a few strange looks, but I didn't care. Those losers stand around gawkin at girls and grabbing each other on the behind while people like me could care less and want to workout.
Anyway, I ran a total of 11 miles today plus Cindy.

Cindy:
5 Pull Ups
10 Push Ups
15 Squats
AMRAP in 20 minutes.

My score: 11 rounds. I wasn't feeling well and wasn't pushing it at all.

1 comment:

  1. What's so strange about pull ups and push ups etc? What other gym is this??? I think working out hard is "sexy" and very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete