Monday, February 2, 2009

Dive Bombers

I haven't been able to get to Crossfit regularly as I have mentioned before my car is still in the shop. Plus, all last week and into this one, I have been feeling kinda sick all the time. Not sure why, but it wasn't enough to stop me from going to Crossfit.

Today was my first day working with Troy Taylor. As with all the CF instructors he was not easy on us at all, which is a great thing.
We worked on our Dead lifts for the skill and then finally brought out my good old friend the rower.

WOD:
Dive bombers to Failure
250m row
AMRAP for 20 minutes

I knew going into the WOD I was starting to get a headache, but I was not about to be sidelined. As the WOD progressed, my head hurt worse and worse. The Dive bombers were killer and the rowing didn't help any either.
I felt like I didn't pull out my all when it came to the workout. Maybe next time.

My score:
130 Dive bombers
1700m for the row.

1 comment:

  1. I've been kind of slack with CF lately as well. Those dive bombers are a beast. Good job.

    ReplyDelete