Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Easy 6 miles tonight

Tonight I felt pretty good after crossfit and didn't really want to stop working out.
I guess I had to come home sometime so I decided to go out for a quick run through the hood.
The night was just right in terms of temps with no wind.

My pace felt easy and I tried not to ramp it up in fear of getting a headache.
Everything went well tonight. Acctually I wished I had time to go out for another 6 miles, but work is calling.


Totals:
6 miles easy, roads
Crossfit

2 comments:

  1. Getting 6 miles and CF in during the work week is something to be thrilled about. Great job!!!

    I love days like that. Our temps have been perfect here but I am ready for Spring to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. forgot something..... Winter Larger... it is being replaced :(

    I need to talk with Mr.Sam Adams myself!!

    ReplyDelete