Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Starting to get too cold here......

I went out for a quick run tonight, and decided since the temperature was 55 degrees, that I would stay in and run on the treadmill.
I had no real plans on distance tonight; just an easy pace was in need. I'm dreading this coming winter, and feel that I will be logging a lot of miles indoors on the treadmill.

My right leg has been bugging me, and I knew the cure for this would be a few dead lifts. My back has always been weak, and since I have stopped all weightlifting and Crossfit workouts, it has gotten a lot weaker.
I did 3 sets of cinder block dead lifts while standing on a jump box. I woke up today and felt it all over my back.

Totals: 3 miles
No HR info available.

4 comments:

  1. 55 is perfect running weather. 55 is something a weak sauce Californian like me would complain about not a good old Ohio boy (like I used to be). ;-) Oh well, get it done however you need to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SLB, after hearing that it was over a 100 degrees out there, I bet you would take the cold over the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no weather too cold for running; just layer up and go my friend. :) Also, I agree with the others, 55 deg is PERFECT running weather.

    ReplyDelete