Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tapering sucks....

But, I've used all the pent up energy to get a few things around my house completed.
This list is long, but I was able to get my fence power washed and stained before winter of 2012 sets in.
I built it a year ago out of cedar. I have a few thing to tweak on the gates, and I need to buy the rest of the copper post caps. Other than that, it is done.

I was able to get my shed that I have been working on for way too long finally completed.

I was going to go for a run tonight, but I had a horrendous headache when I woke up. I'll go for a run tomorrow and then again on Saturday.
I'll recap later on what all I did this week.

Oh man, I need to get my picture posted for the Worth It's Weight Challenge....SLB I didn't forget, and now that I have a camera, I have no excuse!

1 comment:

  1. what taper?.... you just ran a 17 miler last weekend. LOL!!!

    Slacker on the contest post. I think you should send me your swag for being so late. :)

    ReplyDelete