Friday, October 31, 2008

Yes, I am Twisted. -Just a little bit.

Now, I haven't even gotten my bike in the mail yet, and here I am looking up cycling stuff. -WTH?
I found these sweet rides on the net.

From the looks of it, this could be one efficient ride. I bet I could win a few races with this one.


Now this bike would not only allow me to get a ride in, but it would keep my wife off my ass for not mowing the grass. Shoot, I bet I could make a few extra bucks and mow the entire neighborhood.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Last year a teammate was explaining the deal our team was getting on bikes, and the components that were on it. I asked "what kind of wheels does it have?" Without missing a beat he said "square ones!" And then started talking about how great they are and all these interesting things about them. I just about died laughing! Now I know that the make such things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick ran across your blog somehow glad to see you bought a RB I would order a fancy split seat before you start riding very helpful. Best of luck and happy healing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tony:
    I would think the vibration on a bike with square wheels might be a little bit rough.

    Sonia:
    I have been holding off getting into cycling since it does cost a bit more than running. But, who can resist buying new toys?

    This will only be a supplement to my running. -Famous last words.

    ReplyDelete