Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Where from here.

That was the question I kept asking myself today as I was dying to go out for a run, ride on the bike, anything to just get outside.
My foot feels no better. Usually the day or two after you do something to your body you feel better. This is not the case.
I am planning my up coming weeks and have decided I am not going to let this sideline me. I will go to the gym and work my upper body and possibly do some pool running.

I will update the blog on my training as needed.
I'm bored so, I will spare no one when it comes to harassing everyone on their training. So keep it up, or else....

2 comments:

  1. Rest up bud, you'll be back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. S.
    I have no doubt I will be back at it soon.
    I started PT and am making great progress.
    Stay safe in the wildfires.

    ReplyDelete