Sunday, October 19, 2008

Okay I finished. A little drama, but it was an interesting day for sure.
The not so good news, I had to visit the medical station as I could barely walk out the finish chute. I saw a medical doctor and a Dr. of Podiatry. They both concurred that things did not look good.
They suspect that I stress fractured my foot, but won't know until I get an x-ray.
My foot was hurting from about mile 19 on, and a few times nearly fell down because of the pain.
Right now, I am using a Swifer Wet Jet to get around. (My attempt to be funny)
Anyway,
I'm about to eat an entire CPK pizza, so I will post a race report a little later.

5 comments:

  1. Nice job and be careful with the swifer wet jet around electric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys. Thanks for the reponses. I have gotten rid of the Swiffer, and replace it with some crutches.

    Anyway, congrats to Rob. He kicked major ass.
    I have alot of great photos to uploadand share real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, crutches do not sound good at all. I was hoping it was nothing more than tendonitis, but wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch man, what happened?

    Beer, somebody get this man a beer...stat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SLB, seems to be always something. My luck? -Maybe.

    Darrell,
    I actually wished it was a stress fracture as opposed to what it could be. They really are not sure.

    ReplyDelete