Saturday, October 18, 2008

A little late I know, my apologies to the sponsors and to the host of the Worth the Weight Challenge.
Special Thanks to: SLB, Dirty Girl Gaiters, Wicked Fast (Recover-Ease) , Head Sweats.
I finally fulfilled my requirements of posting a picture of the swag I won from the Worth the Weight Challenge that SLB had put on back in August-September. I ended up placing 3rd place in the challenge, which I am proud of because I sacrifice a lot while on vacation, plus I have kept the weight off. -Somewhat.

I absolutely love each prize I received. The recover-ease, well, I speak of it any chance I get. This stuff works. The HeadSweats hat which is perfect for me since it says on the front: "A Snail's Pace" and on the back it says: "U Trail a Snail". This hat says it all since I am a snail anyway. Also, if you have not tried the hats, go out and buy one. They really wick away the sweat. I've used all but the Dirty Girl Gaiters since I have not been running trail at all, but I will soon enough.

I’ll be using the Head Sweats hat during the Marathon and the Recover-Ease after.
I know it's hard to see, but my Recover-Ease bottle is by my pup, and my Dirty Girls are on my feet, and my HeadSweats hat on my head.


2 comments:

  1. It is ABOUT TIME!!!!! Sp you are not mailing me your stuff??

    Can't wait to see your metal BLING from your marathon this weekend. More pictures please.

    BTW - what a beautiful dog!!

    ReplyDelete