Friday, September 26, 2008

The Worth It's Weight Swag is Here!
Man this stuff couldn't have came any quicker as I need the extra Recover-Ease for the final weeks leading up to the Marathon.....and I needed a new hat. I nearly threw mine away the other day while on a run because it stunk so bad. ( I bleached it since)

I called my wife today and told her what I got, and that I got some Dirty Girls, and that I couldn't wait to try them out. -Huh? was the response I got.
I felt "The Force" of her hand reaching through the phone and quickly explained they are like the ones I had Xy Weiss make me for my 1st Ultra I ran.

And a big thanks to SLB for putting a nice $500.00 check in my package....(Just kidding everyone)
I just wanted to see if all 4 of my Blog readers caught that.

And Robin, if you are reading this, I sent you an email requesting an address for Scott's Nike Tailwind. Hope to have it to him soon.


As required, I will post a picture soon of my wonderful prizes.

1 comment: