Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Junk In = Junk Out

I heard this many times before and I am sure you have too.
I have not been eating right the past week or so despite the looming deadline for the Worth it's Weight Challenge.
You are what you eat, and the quality of food you consume effects your output. Period.

There are some freaks out there who eat junk and it has no effect on them, but I am not them.

My point is, I had no energy tonight for a simple 8 mile run. I was beat toward the end despite my slow ass pace the entire time.

Total mileage: 6.64 miles...walked a little bit toward the half way point up a hill.

Ave HR: 172
Max HR: 186

1 comment:

  1. I too am what I eat. It's frustrating to watch my 170lbs friends consume mass amounts of cake and other junk food and not gain any weight. I have stayed steady @ 205 for a long time and can't get rid of this gut.

    The mass amounts of running I've been doing has only made me stronger, but the weight and physique is not changing. Good luck to you, sir! I'm pullin' fer ya! :)

    ReplyDelete