Friday, September 5, 2008

Quick run on the Woodway tonight.
I haven't ran on my treadmill in a while and I can see why. It is boring. Now I know why I run on the road or trail.
I took last night off to d0 some work around the house. Hmmm. It was boring also.
Anyway, nothing to report. It is coming down to the home stretch with the Worth the Weight challenge. I am holding on as tight as I can to my position. Right now I am in 3rd place.
It's so hard when you have a wife who sits around with a Coke in one hand and a bag of chips in another. I seem to look at what she eats and gain weight.

Should be set for a medium distance run on Sunday.

Have a great weekend.

Totals: 3 miles
HR Max: 180
Ave: ?

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah I was on the treadmill and can emphathize, still the video ipod thingy helps.

    ReplyDelete