Sunday, September 7, 2008

Recover-Ease Strikes Again.

Warning, I may curse a few times duing this entry.

I was looking at my mileage for the week and I was about 1/4 mile short of 35 miles with running and a little over 6 miles with my bike. I know, compared to some, this is nothing.
That's small mileage, but it is a start for my winter training.

I took my Recover-Ease today after my run. Again, I am compelled to notify all 3 of my blog readers about this product. It friggin works!

Doing the actual running is only half of the training. The other half is recovery.
I can tell you that compared to my 12 miler I did on Monday versus the 13 miler I did today, my time was better than the 12 miler. That to me is everything.
Recovery is so damn important. I think if I hadn't taken this product on Monday, I wouldn't have faired so well on my long run today.

Go buy Recover-Ease....................... Now Damn It!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Darrell,
    I definitely not "The Angry Runner". That guy can lay down some harsh cursing.

    Pickerington is a suburb of Columbus.

    I do wished I lived in SoCal though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I freaking love this product and was amazed at how much you could tell that it was working.

    I am currently training for MMTR so as the miles add up this products is paying off!!

    only 3 readers... count me in for #4

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tell you this Recover-ease is "da bomb!" a rolling 15 from the weekend and not an ache the next day!

    ReplyDelete