Monday, March 24, 2008

I'll be back to running soon......



Okay, since this blog is not just about running/training. I have yet again shamelessly posted another update on my pup and the lack of progress I have made this week.
This is to help update friends and family without have to yack their heads off about the events in my life.

It's obvious I have not done much this week due to his surgery and recovery.
I have probably slept about 4 hours a day, battling his constant boredom in a crate, and the pain management.
I have been sleeping on a recliner in my office next to him which has really been fun.

I took him outside today and he rolled around in the grass like a madman. This is a good sign that he is recovering well, and is getting stronger everyday.

Anyway, with all of this going on, I have ran myself down to the edge of getting sick. I've only felt the beginnings of a slight cold, but would quickly drink Airborne, and take my vitamins to keep from getting sick.
Honestly I just think it is exhaustion.

With all that, I decided to not run at all this week and just let myself get some solid sleep before going out. I am hoping to get a possible run in today whether it is short or not.

I had the camera on auto shutter as I snapped these of him rolling around on Easter Sunday.
.......

No comments:

Post a Comment