Friday, March 7, 2008

Friday evening and I have nothing to do but do some running/cycling.
The Prediction Run was cancelled due to the weather. -Bummer.

The county I live in is under a level 2 snow emergency, which isn't that bad, but I didn't want to go out running when people would be out driving on bad roads.

I warmed up with a 20 minute ride first and then switched to my treadmill.
I varied my treadmill and ran 1/4 mile intervals to help with faster leg turnover.

Totals:
Run: 3 miles........Time: 25:34
Bike: 5.25 miles........Time: 20:00

3 comments:

  1. Nearly every blog I read today talked about snow...and there was me cursing the 80f and no shade!

    Nice job on the training brick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SLB,
    I think we ended up with 24 inches of snow. Not much compared to Colorado, but enough to grind us to a halt. The drifting was what was bad.
    I am wishing for 80 degrees right now.

    Rob, Yes, We need some clear trails and warm weather.
    I need to snap this bad training cycle.

    ReplyDelete