Tuesday, March 4, 2008

5 miles with Napoleon Dynamite

It was too nasty out tonight for a run outside so, I opted for my treadmill instead.
I have a terrible headache from this weather that has moved in today, and it never left as I was running.
The run felt great other than the headache as I tuned out everything with a movie I have not wathced in a while: Napoleon Dynamite.
This definetly helped make the monotonos time fly by.

I wasn't able to do my morning workout due to lack of sleep for 24 hours yesterday. I'll settle for 5 miles instead of making up distance/time.

Totals: 5miles.......Time:47:15......Pace:9:27

2 comments:

  1. I remember when that movie came out. I went to the movies with some friends but they wouldn't watch it, so I ended up watching it by myself while they saw something else. Such an awesome movie! have seen it many times since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh, I heard rumor a while back they were trying to make a sequel.
    I am so praying it happens.

    SLB, I will check it out. I'll see if I can find it in the "On Demand" menu, and rent it.

    ReplyDelete