Monday, November 24, 2008


The workout for today went really well. I decided to do a little running, and some elliptical work. I started out running without warming up my foot. Bad descision. I was about a mile into my run, and "The Twinge" came back in my foot. I decided I was going to stop at that point and walk a little bit. Not wanting to push it, I decided to hop over to an elliptical. This seemed to help loosen things up a bit as I cranked out 30 minutes.

Since there is an indoor track close to the ellipticals, I decided to end my gym visit with some POSE running. The track is only a 1/10 of a mile long, but still kinda nice to get some running drills in. I ended up doing about a half mile in POSE form.
My foot at that point did not bother me.

I went to my PT appointment, and they ended up letting me run a mile. Wow, two plus miles in 1 day? I'm moving up in the world.

So, I guess you are wondering why do I have a picture of Nelson on my blog? Don't know. I just thought I would upload a picture of him.

Rehab Totals:
1 mile treadmill
30 minutes elliptical
1/2 mile POSE running
1 mile treadmill (PT)

2 comments:

  1. 2.5 miles in the same day broken up into little bits, sounds like a great rehab routine.

    Beware the twinge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nelson is all the more reason then one needs. Cool!

    ReplyDelete