Saturday, November 29, 2008

How many pairs of shoes is too many. -For a man?


Okay. So, I bought another pair of shoes today. A nice pair of Nike Lunar Trainers -the Livestrong version. They ROCK!
Anyway, I called my wife and told her about it and she said: "Another pair? How many pairs of shoes do you have"?
At the time, I had no idea. I thought I only had about 10 pairs.

When I got home, I gathered up all shoes. Not just running shoes, and lined them all up.
Well, let's just say a got the one-fingered lecture about how she only had 3 pairs of shoes. Upon first sight of the pile, her jaw dropped and there was a long pause.
She counted 20 pairs, and I’m not 100% sure that’s all of my shoes. I have at least 3 pairs of working boots and a pair of yard shoes. That doesn’t count the roller blades, snowboard boots, etc. I can see I am digging myself deeper so, I’ll shut up.

3 comments:

  1. Dude... you have serious issues. Get help!!

    Scott has the Lunar Trainers and LOVES them.

    Still... I am concerned for your mental state. The first step is admitting your problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with 'Gotta Run', get help. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...impressive...yet almost kinda scary. Now I wonder how many pairs I have if ya include all the sports stuff. Then again, I don't wanna know.

    ReplyDelete