Saturday, November 29, 2008

Crossfit here I come.



I did it. I signed up for an ass kickin.


The thing is, will I be able to survive the beating I'll get over the next year from these guys? I see this type of training as a necessity to my running. I need this more than you can imagine. As you witnessed during my fall marathon, I didn't quit. I am not one to give up easily.

When I was doing my own Crossfit workouts in the Summer/Fall, I noticed a huge difference in my strength and endurance. I also noticed my body fat levels were dropping. This is actually what I think helped me get to 3rd place in the Worth It's Weight Loss Challenge.

I told the main instructor at Rogue that my goal was to lean myself out and get down past 190. Not sure if that will happen, but we'll see. I'm in a huge slump and cannot figure out why.

My official Mohican 100 training starts December 1st. I need to set up something different on my Blog to track my workouts and progress. We'll see how that works out in the coming weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Dang! I read the bios on the staff there at Rouge. If those guys don't kick your arse then nothing will. Looks like one heck of a work out and a lot of fun in a sadistic sort of way.

    ReplyDelete