Friday, November 21, 2008

Keep the milestones rollin in.

I went to the gym again for a workout. I was eager to hop back on the treadmill to test the waters. Seems all is well with my foot during the run. A few minutes ago it was stinging a little, but I just went and rubbed some dirt on it and now it seems to be fine.
I think my next run, depending on how I feel will be early next week. I wanted to go hit the trail over at Chestnut Ridge. Not sure it will happen or not. Must resist the overwhelming need to go run.


Good luck to Kim who is running the Slim Pickins Double Marathon in Ohiopyle PA.
Apparently there is a major winter storm headed that way for the race. Send good vibes her way, as well as all the other runners out there.

Totals:
Swim: 20 minutes
Run: 1 mile at 10:00/mile (I'm rehabbing my foot damn it)

No comments:

Post a Comment