Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tonight I went to the gym for some swimming and a little weight lifting.

I swam for 20 minutes followed by 10 minutes of just walking in the water so the buoyancy would help take the weight off my foot. Seemed to help a lot. I also used one of those balance disks tonight to help rebuild my feet.

For everyone in the weight loss challenge, I have some coupons for free fast-food to (Names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent)Mac Donalds, Pizza The Hut (Yuck) and Dairy Scream below.
Eat up everyone!

Who can resist a Big Smack, Fries, and a cold frosty Coke?

Pizza The Hut may not be great pizza, but when you are starved nearly to death from a weight loss challenge, you'll eat anything. Give it a try today!


Finish off that fat-food I mean, fast-food binge with a cool, creamy dessert from Dairy Scream:

3 comments:

  1. sabatoging the competition. That's so unfair, but funny as heck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darrell,
    A Man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

    I just hope I get some takers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still need your address to send you all of these fresh baked sweets.

    Not big on fastfood but if you can find me some Octoberfest... everyone seems to be out here :(

    Guess that means my game is on now.

    ReplyDelete