Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Quick upper body workout and a 5k row at home. Nothing major.

Foot has set me back a little the past few days, but my doctor said it would be like that for a little while. He believes it is a bad case of tendonitis at this point.
I definitely did some damage, but not to the extent that was originally thought. There is still some weakness in that part of my foot, but hopefully it will rebuild soon. Tendonitis is hard to fully heal since there is really very little blood supply to tendons.

SLB has been so gracious to host another weight loss challenge called: Swap Beat BRING IT!

I am gonna start the smack talk and let them all know I'll take them all down even with one leg!


This will keep me motivated regardless of the foot issues.

4 comments:

  1. One more day of this beer feast and then my game face it back on.

    I entered the little contest just so I could join the smack talk.

    So be warned that my goal is to beat YOU!!! You are the target. What address should I forward these freshly baked homemade cookies to? Maybe a pizza?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Robin, You almost had me.

    I started to think....mmmm cookies, pizza....WAIT!

    I have moved to a remote, undisclosed area in Northweat Canada until this contest is over.
    There is no address here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh heck no. I'm winning this thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come on JK. You all will have to work harder to whip a man with a cast and crutches.

    ReplyDelete