Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tempo Run and WOD

Tonight I ran on my treadmill since I had some yard work to do, and couldn't venture out to the track or trail.
The run went really well. My heart rate got up there a little bit as I approached my peak on the tempo run. Ended up maxing out at 178. I think my average HR was 168.
My hydration has been pretty good lately. I had consistent amounts of water throughout the past few days , about 130 ounces of pure water per day, and about 32 ounces Succeed Ultra during my run. I've been adding an S!Cap before I go to bead, and one before I run.
We'll see if this helps.
Oh, I did have a Sam Adams Light after my yard work was done. -Does this count as hydration?
A man doesn't feel like a man without a beer while doing yard work.

Once I was done, I decided to do at least a non-standard Crossfit Work Out of the Day or WOD

I decided on 3 rounds, 12 reps each of 18" box jumps, Cinder block deadlifts, and Ball Slams

I never kept track of the time. I really didn't care since I was spent after those three rounds, and my heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest.

Totals: Easy tempo run......3 miles......Time: 29:16
Quick Crossfit WOD

Crossfit tools:

No comments:

Post a Comment