Monday, July 14, 2008

Bike Ride

The evening was just too nice to sit around. Wasn't sure if I wanted go for a run or a ride on the bike.

Since Monday's are typically cross training/rest days, I decided on a bike ride. Nothing too eventful. A lot of people were out in the various hood's I rode through.

I decided that a future investment would be to buy a road bike. I am not looking to do any triathlons, but, still would be nice to have a smoother ride. I am riding on a mountain bike that is heavy and cumbersome.

Totals: 10 miles......47:13

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah gotta get a road bike and the miles just zip by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SLB,
    Any ideas on what bikes are good?
    I think this may be a ways off, but you never know.
    I'm always searching Craigslist for "pre-owned" road bikes.

    Not sure I can pull off a fibber and tell my wife "It was a cheap bike, I swear".
    I'm a terrible at telling lies.

    ReplyDelete