Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Quadrathon; It’s Worth the Weight Challenge!

Okay, I have accepted the challenge, that is if SLB doesn't have a lot of people already waiting.
The challenge starts August 3rd, and runs until September 7th.

Why do I want to lose weight? Because carrying around extra weight sucks.
And I want a pair of those Dirty Girl Gaiters ! and possibly any other stuff. I am near willing to do anything to win something in my life.

Anyway, my starting weight is: 211.4 lbs. -I think it was all that sand I had in my shorts from the beach the other day.
What weight do I want to get down to? -Not sure yet.

The challenge for me is when I am on vacation at the end of August. All that North Carolina Fried Seafood: Shrimp, Scallops, Fish, Hush Puppies. Maybe I'll just eat once a day. Or, if I eat all day and don't stop, does that count as once a day?

Now, don't get me wrong. I typically don't eat this type of food as I am fairly conscience of what I eat. But man, the last time I had North Carolina Seafood was about 8 years ago. -Hold me back.

Talking Smack:

Now, hear this. I will still go to North Carolina, eat all the seafood I want, and still win or place in this challenge.
I am incredibly motivated right now.
I will update daily on this challenge to inform others that they are being smoked.
Now, if I were you, I wouldn't check this Blog everyday, I wouldn't want to discourage anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment