Thursday, February 28, 2008

I finally got my treadmill put back together tonight, and decided to run on it so that I could finish quickly and get a few things done around here before work.
I ended up rebuilding the motor on the treadmill since the bearings were going out on it. It only cost me $50.00 to have bearings put in it, and I pretty much did the overhaul myself.

This is the first time I have ever done some "distance" on this type of treadmill.
I used one when I was going through PT, but at no real mileage.
The Woodway treadmills are very unique in that the belt is like a track of an Army Tank. This feature is what Woodway treadmills are known for, and the running surface is like no other.

I did have a little trouble adjusting to it as the surface is like soft asphalt. There is no bounce in the treadmill really which is what I am looking for.

I hope to use this treadmill as an A.M. workout before I go to bed.

Total:........3:00 miles........28:34

1 comment: