Saturday, February 9, 2008

I gotta Woodway tonight!!!!

No you perverts. That isn't code for something else.


I bought a Woodway Treadmill tonight from a guy in Marysville Ohio. This thing is a Tank!
It is the Tank of all treadmills. The one I got is an older model, but still has a lot of life left in it.

I'm not really a treadmill kinda guy, but with the way my schedule is, I can never take time to go to the gym whenever I want. I am tired of not being able to run when the weather hits.

Its kinda a cross between thses two:
There was one thing wrong with it that I will have to look at. It has this squeek in one of the bearings. It's on one side, but should be easily fixable. Sounds to me that it just needs a little grease and it's good to go. Other than that it runs great. The guy had it in the back of his pickup truck, and I had it turned on and was running on it. Seemed to run great.


The other downside to this treadmill is its weight. If I had to guess, I would say it is well over 400 lbs. Not sure how I will get it into my house.


Here are some actual pictures of it:




2 comments:

  1. Nice! On a day like today, with the crazy winds, a treadmill doesn't sound so bad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be nice once I get the part for the treadmill. I will probably do some morning runs on it, and when it is just too cold/hot out to run.

    ReplyDelete